IT Infrastructure Services Consultant
|Job Title:||IT Infrastructure Services Consultant|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 65603224)|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2020 12:13|
We are looking for a SAP IT Infrastructure Services Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 7 Months
- With 3-6 Years IT Experience.
- Skills Hardware/Systems (Linux & Windows) / Network/IPSec & SSL VPN, Application Support on Linux (Apache/NGNIX/DNS/DHCP/Squid and Pacemaker cluster)
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you aren't, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan infrastructure setup, maintenance and built out of server, network and storage according to project requirements.
- OS Build/Installation/Administration.Build OS Images (SLES/RHEL) using Clonezilla services for Highend/blade servers
- External network access provisioning: IPSEC VPN configuration on Checkpoint firewall & troubleshooting, SAPRouter maintenance and configuration, reverse proxy
- Maintaining Reverse proxy servers of Apache and NGNIX over SLES platform using Pacemaker cluster. Administration of reverse proxy instances as per the project need.
- Manage and ACL upload on SAP VP DMZ/EXT Routers and troubleshooting Route issues.
- SSL certificate handling (requesting, ordering, creating, distributing, renewal)
- Manage LAN switches and VLAN modification on LAN switches based on the project requirement.
- Coordination and interfacing with other involved departments of SAP (GFM, GNS, DCM, LinuxLab, Security, etc.)
- SAN fabric maintenance and configuration.
- Opening and managing technical cases with hardware vendors.
- Support of Network Services: DNS, DHCP, NTP, SMTP, Squid proxy: installation, configuration, operation and hardening.
- Project data handling: insert media and/or attach external devices, encrypt/decrypt, copy data to required destinations, maintain copy stations (USB and NAS).
- Documentation of projects, services, procedures, best practices and infrastructure in SAP VP Wiki
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001572) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's