IP SME Consultant
|Job Title:||IP SME Consultant|
|Contact Name:||BYA (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2021 13:17|
We are looking for a IP SME Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Bachelor in Telecom/Data/Computer Networking Engineering or equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experiences in implementing IP/MPLS networks and/or IP projects.
- Good knowledge and strong background in IP technologies, Data Communication, LAN, WAN, MPLS and VPN services
- Knowledge in NSM systems is highly desirable but not essential
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving skills and working experiences on test equipments.
- Self-motivated and self-development/learning.
- Comfortable to meet and discuss solutioning/technology and technical escalation (network outage and resolution) with senior management in both company and customers
- Able to manage activities under high pressure and critical deadlines.- Able to handle several important tasks concurrently.
- Able to look at different factors and prioritize tasks and at times, work during customers' maintenance window periods
- Possess strong customer management relation skills and able to develop and maintain the strong relationships within the organization and with Customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Configure, validate and deploy network and NMS infrastructure during project roll out
- Brainstorm and discuss with the team about customer requirements and implementation
- Read the LLD and derive the configuration files and MOP
- Lead network migrations together with the TPM
- Be single point of contact for any IP activities during roll out
- Have the skills to install, configure, integrate, test and commission the offered IP products to customer
- Work independently in troubleshooting and resolving complex projects, issues and challenges encountered
- Conduct documentation and actual equipment IP configuration walk-through with customer and present key concepts/messages to customers as a SME
- Lead in the preparation of master configuration worksheets and references, train and share knowledge to colleagues.
- Review and endorse technical documents i.e. Method Of Procedures, User Acceptance Test
- Create working documents to detail configuration and using script or tools to improve work-flow and automation, if possible.
- Willingness to work during night activities
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002290) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume