|Job Title:||IOS Developer|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||February 09, 2021 12:11|
We are looking for a IOS Developer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Primary Skill: Apple iOS Application Development
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an application developer.
- With experience on Software Development Life Cycle using Agile methodology.
- Proficient in Objective-C.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple's design principals and application interface guidelines.
- Knowledgeable with XCode, including signing the application for releases.
- Knowledgeable with AppStore's rules and guidelines for releasing an app.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple's iOS platform.
- Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before final release.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume