|Job Title:||Invoice Processor|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2019 17:38|
We are looking for a Invoice Processor, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
Qualifications/Experience Should Include
- Diploma in Accounting, Finance or any Business related course with 3+ years working experience in related field; OR
- University Degree holder with 1-year relevant internship/ work experience; OR
- Good working knowledge of an ERP system; ORACLE experience would be an advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team
- Able to work under time pressure, able to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and flexible, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
- Moderate to no travel depending on project involvement
- Overtime and On-Call may be required
- Local holidays are observed
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for processing invoices, including those with or without purchase order within the agreed SLA.
- Ensure that invoices are processed accurately based on existing standard procedures and local work instructions.
- Handle standard invoice exceptions through case management and process based on the resolutions provided.
- Assist Team Lead in Month End close deliverables, including review of unaccounted invoices, monthly accrual report and withholding tax reconciliation.
- Perform daily reporting of invoices to ensure that all commercial invoices processed in the system are compliant to the tax invoice requirement.
- Research and respond to queries received from both internal and external clients / counterparts.
- Escalates production issues to his/her Team Leader as appropriate, including system related issues and process gaps that will impact the operations.
- Complies with all client published policies/ procedures and any legal regulatory requirements in addition to ensuring that Client’s Service Level Agreement is met.
- Handle Ad hoc activities assigned by his/her Team Leader and ensure that request / reports are completed within the agreed timeline / deadline.
- Help in improving the process by submitting process improvement ideas, identify process gaps and share best practices.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001200) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume