Integration Techno-Functional Analyst
|Job Title:||Integration Techno-Functional Analyst|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2021 13:52|
We are looking for a Integration Techno-Functional Analyst, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Primary Skill: Functional Design
Must have skills:
- Functional Analysis
- Business Technology
- Integration Design Solution
Good To Have Skills (Optional):
- Programming Skills (i.e Java, Python, etc) preferred SAP Convergent Mediation Development
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Architecture Experiences
- Understanding of APIs and different integration technologies
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Functional consultants to design and validate technically feasible solutions integrating systems across the health landscape.
- Prepare Interface/technical design as per project standards
- Design, implement and maintain SAP Convergent Mediation(CM) Workflows
- Provide assistance for formulation and execution of integrated and system test plans.
- Supported technical team members in interface development and resolution of Testing issue.
- Implemented procedures for coding, unit testing and design activities for all applications.
- Executed effective processes for coding and testing of specialized language programs.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002172) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume