Integration Build – Middleware Developer (CM Module)
|Job Title:||Integration Build – Middleware Developer (CM Module)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2021 09:00|
We are looking for a Integration Build – Middleware Developer (CM Module), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Experience in Real Time Integration using Web Service (JSON, SOAP) and integration with back-end like SAP.
- Experience in batch interface via EDI protocol or similar and decoding/encoding via various encryption protocol like PGP
- Experience with Middleware tools such as Oracle SOA Suite, SAP PI/PO, SAP CPI, TIBCO, Mulesoft, IBM Message Broker, Informatica, etc.
- Experience in integration with SAP modules (e.g. BRIM, S4HANA, ERP) and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Familiar with different monitoring tools like Component Monitoring, Message Monitoring, Performance Monitoring, Cache Monitoring, etc.
- Experience with all phases of an implementation including detailed design, build, configuration, testing(unit/component/system) and support
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze functional designs and complexity, design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Creation of Design objects (Data types, Message types, Service Interfaces, Mappings, etc)
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration requirements
- Demonstrate ability to understand business problems, ability to articulate a technical solution and provide technical expertise for system design, testing, implementation and support
- Produce detailed technical design and program logic for requirements to be implemented and participate in functional and technical reviews.
- Perform unit/component testing results and defect resolution
- Provide support and defect fixing during SIT/UAT/Regression Testing/Deployment preparations.
- Support incident investigation fix and documentation for issue resolution. Develops and suggests alternative approaches to resolving problems
- Supports the integration environment and solutions, including off-hours support of business-critical integration solutions as needed
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002711) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume