Infrastructure - (Windows Server) Support – Service Lead
|Job Title:||Infrastructure - (Windows Server) Support – Service Lead|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2021 09:31|
We are looking for a Infrastructure - (Windows Server) Support – Service Lead , who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 Months
- With 10 - 12 Years of experience Windows Server administration
- Knowledge of administering HP/Dell/IBM System X infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure technology.
- Good Team Player
- Leading team of 10-15 members
- Proactive problem solving
- The ability to be supportive and motivate others.
- Experience in running operations with ITIL processes / ITIL certified.
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
- Creative thinking in implementing Service improvements (automation, incident reduction, etc.).
- Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands.
- Experienced in running operations following ITIL processes.
- Experienced in writing RFPs solutions and presentations during client visits.
- Knowledge of maintaining Antivirus management servers
- Working knowledge on SSCM and SCOM
- Able to use SCCM Collection to push the packages, patches
- Good scripting knowledge using PowerShell, CLI
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain Windows 2008 R2/2012/2016 and upgrades, patches.
- Maintain and Administer AD (Windows 2008R2)
- Maintain and Administer Microsoft Cluster solutions.
- Understanding of IBM TSM/EMC Networker tool set.
- Troubleshooting skills with Windows Servers, SCCM
- Understanding of VMWare virtualization technologies
- Understanding of Storage technologies
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002510) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's