|Job Title:||Infrastructure Tester|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2020 10:49|
We are looking for a Infrastructure Tester, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Over 4+ years of extensive experience in knowledge and experience in infrastructure testing environment and tools.
- Primary Skill: Infrastructure Operations
- Experience in Chef, Puppet, and Ansible testing tools
- Experience in Windows Server, Linux, Unix and ESX VMWare
- Troubleshooting experience in Backup and Storage
- Preferred skills in basic Unix or Linux troubleshooting
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Produces accurate test cases that address clearly defined requirements.
- Produces test cases with an appropriate level of technical detail for the target audience responsible for test execution.
- Good familiarity with testing tools
- Uses risk to identify where more or less testing is required based on testing outcomes.
- Produces clear and unambiguous test plans that address project requirements and risks and contribute to test strategy.
- Effectively communicates the testing strategy and plans throughout the project & customer teams
- Successfully delivers all testing activities in the test plans within forecast and timescale constraints.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001939) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume