Infrastructure Service Lead (Windows Server)
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Service Lead (Windows Server)|
|Contact Name:||BYA (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2021 13:40|
We are looking for a Infrastructure Service Lead (Windows Server), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- With 10 - 12 Years of experience Windows Server administration.
- Troubleshooting skills with Windows Servers, SCCM
- Knowledge of maintaining Antivirus management servers
- Able to use SCCM Collection to push the packages, patches
- Working knowledge on SSCM and SCOM
- Knowledge of administering HP/Dell/IBM System X infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure technology.
- Good Team Player
- Leadership skills
- Leading team of 10-15 members
- Proactive problem solving
- The ability to be supportive and motivate others.
- Experience in running operations with ITIL processes / ITIL certified.
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
- Creative thinking in implementing Service improvements (automation, incident reduction, etc.).
- Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands.
- Experienced in running operations following ITIL processes.
- Experienced in writing RFPs solutions and presentations during client visits.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain Windows 2008 R2/2012/2016 and upgrades, patches.
- Maintain and Administer AD (Windows 2008R2)
- Maintain and Administer Microsoft Cluster solutions.
- Understanding of IBM TSM/EMC Networker tool set.
- Good scripting knowledge using PowerShell, CLI
- Understanding of VMWare virtualization technologies
- Understanding of Storage technologies
- Ensure that Service is delivered by adhering to the agreed SLA/KPIs. Define and implement Service Improvement plans.
- Oversee Demand management, Incident & Change management, Problem management and Service Level Management activities in the service.
- Implement automations in the service resulting in effort and cost savings. Drive continuous service improvements activities in the service.
- Have regular forums to connect with client to discuss on day-to-day operational topics. Conduct Team meetings regularly.
- Support team in resolving critical technical issues during crisis situations.
- Engage in problem management process for root cause determination & permanent corrective action.
- Responsible for technical delivery of Windows Server administration activities for mission critical production support environments.
- Plan and oversee Windows Server patching and upgrade activities.
- Leading the activities of Quarterly Maintenance weekends ensuring successful recovery of all the systems post activity.
- Preparation of Shift rosters for L1 team and execute them ensuring smooth 24x7 operations.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002527) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's