Infrastructure Provision Support
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Provision Support|
|Contact Name:||BYA (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2021 11:18|
We are looking for a Infrastructure Provision Support, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 5 Years
- Experience with Multiple Servers, Data Centers, Data Provisioning, Platform Provisioning Management
- Experience with Routers, Switches, Firewall
- An understanding of IT Security Fundamentals
- Prior support experience in a server or network infrastructure based support role
- Flexible to attend to last minute requests
- Comfortable to work in High volume environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Effective inventory planning, project and process control, continuous process improvement. Demand and forecast management as well as continuity and compliance of provisioning.
- Provide technical knowledge and provisioning process information for HW- and VM- installation.
- Responsible for the whole Infrastructure Review Board (IRB) service such as taking the meeting lead, review, validate and summarize all feedbacks, attend project meetings and update in tools accordingly.
- Managing meeting invitations and administering IRB tasks (e.g. Sharepoint, SNOW, etc.) in terms of workflows, documents and access rights, etc.
- Reviewing of all raised provisioning work orders, perform a pre-validation, raise review request to all involved provisioning teams and track the scheduled feedbacks.
- Consolidate IRB feedback and request work order changes or finally updates work order status accordingly.
- Tracks and validates requested work order changes provided by requester and initiate an additional provisioning review if needed.
- Attend project kick-off meetings and provide feedback and or guidelines for IT project leader, TSAM organisation, etc. Involve relevant SME’s of several infrastructure areas (e.g. storage, network, SAN, etc.) if needed
- Processing through all provisioning steps, act as a single point of contact in provisioning and support infrastructure component requirements (i.e. order piece list, etc.).
- Design review and engagement for complex projects, involved and reviewed in DRB/IRB
- Provide installation guidelines and system layout drawings for complex projects
- Check, Schedule, Track approvals and network patching template from logical provisioning in DCIM (CPE) to begin hardware installation process & DCFM-work
- Responsible to execute and track Provisioning Request work orders for server installations and decommissions.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002524) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's