Infrastructure Project Manager – Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Project Manager – Senior Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||BYA (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2021 10:45|
We are looking for a Infrastructure Project Manager – Senior Project Manager, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- With 10 plus years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree. IT Service Management certification preferred.
Experience and Knowledge required:
-> IT Infrastructure Service Management experience and associated service models
-> Experience in CMMI based process improvement models, experience delivering Lean/Six sigma projects.
-> Practitioner level understanding of ITIL and working knowledge of service management platforms.
-> Experience working with and influencing various levels of management, building relationships and influence across teams.
-> Ability to lead, make decisions, problem solve and work within and with other teams (including partners) to deliver outcomes
-> Demonstrate a resilient approach to working, asking tough questions to identify root cause.
-> Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that shows flexibility, resiliency, self-awareness, and ability to support other team members.
-> Working knowledge of EUC operations including Remote support and Deskside support
-> Experience in Stakeholder management and Conflict resolution
- Awareness of Service Management, Project and Portfolio management tools and platforms (Service Now etc.)
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Ability to identify and instill industry best practices.
- Proven Customer Service skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct ongoing reviews on service health and ITIL/service management practices – across service transition, delivery, and transformation.
- Point of Contact for escalated IT Incidents and update Client on ETA /Resolution/Workaround.
- Point of Contact for IT Teams and Vendors at across geographies
- Point of Contact for future Infrastructure Enhancement and requirement gathering.
- Coordinate with IT teams at different client Sites for Incident resolution and Project Implementations
- Manage IT Service Delivery at onshore Locations
- Coordinate with Offshore IT Team for coherence with Business requirements.
- Proactively manage service levels, with primary focus on prevention of failures and swift corrective actions when necessary.
- Responsible for effective management of the Daily, Weekly and Monthly Service Review processes.
- Enables Service Reporting and Governance Reviews.
- Responsible for Service Performance Management. Develop and manage corrective action plans with Service functions and Partner groups
- Drive Continual service improvement processes, tracking anticipated value and benefits.
- Monitor KPI for Incident, Problem and Change Management and provide Client feedback to Offshore Team.
- Work with PMO on short/long term IT Project implementations
- Work with Delivery SPOCs and client Business users on IT requirements
- Coordination with 3rd party vendor / contractors on IT System upgrade/break fix /new installations
- Vendor Contract and License Management
- Implement Service improvement and Transformation initiatives
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002522) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's