Infrastructure Operator (AWS)
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Operator (AWS)|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2021 09:21|
We are looking for a Infrastructure Operator (AWS), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- Engineering, Computer Science, IT Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in managing IT environments on behalf of customers.
- Certified AWS systems administrator
- Experience and Certification in ITIL and or Dev Ops.
- Experience with Web services, systems administration (Linux and/or Windows), Networking, Java, Oracle.
- Strong understanding of Linux, Networking Technologies & Software Development.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical, data driven problem solver
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for product deployment and CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
- Automating cloud infrastructure such as with cloudformation, ansible, etc.
- Work on cloud security such as managing users, roles and privileges through IAM.
- Deploying and managing a wide range of components that support web application.
- Ticket management (L2/L3 support) in collaboration with AWS
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002347) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume