Infrastructure Manager (Data Centre)
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Manager (Data Centre)|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2021 15:19|
We are looking for a Infrastructure Manager (Data Centre) , who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- At least 15 years’ experience in leading Data Centre transformation, and workload migration projects
- Experience in different kind of infrastructure discovery tools with detailed understanding of service mapping, dependency mapping and upstream-downstream mapping
- Experience in using different migration tools and techniques (Doubletake, Plate Spin, ASR, Cloud Endure, VMware Convertor etc.)
- Strong understanding of Hybrid Cloud infrastructure and architecture with some mid-level knowledge around different workload types and their characteristics
- Strong knowledge of re-platform related activities
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure component version upgrades (Migrating from Win2K8 to Win 2020 or DB upgrades etc.)
- Can handle team with different tracks like Compute, Storage, Backup, Security and Network
- Ability to drive discussions around compatibility, performance, cost, compliance in choosing the right target platform for migration.
- Ability to drive discussions with application and business teams and agree on migration technology and schedule.
- Ability to identify risks and suggest mitigation plan.
- A general understanding of manufacturing domain
- Have executed end to end workload migrations in at least 5-6 hybrid cloud engagements.
- Handled teams of more than 10 members on a regular basis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create migration run books.
- Create pre-migration, migration, and post-migration checklists.
- Do move group planning with downtime window plan.
- Create cutover and failback plans.
- Create migration test plans and go live plans.
- Execute workload migrations.
- Responsible for tracking all the requirement called out by the client and respective stake holders including application and business owners.
- Have a foresight visibility of all the migration risks and issues.
- Client and stakeholder management
- Basic scripting knowledge
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002140) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's