Infrastructure - Lead Consultant
|Job Title:||Infrastructure - Lead Consultant|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2021 14:54|
We are looking for a Infrastructure - Lead Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- With 10 - 18 Years of experience
- Mandatory Skills: Docker, Kubernetes, HP Ezmeral/ OpenShift, Ansible, Prometheus, Grafana, EFK
- Nice to have: Python/GO/CI CD tools
- Experience in Agile, Scrum, Kanban etc
- Experience with ITSM processes
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
- Creative thinking in implementing Service improvements (automation, incident reduction, etc.)
- Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands.
- Experienced in running operations following ITIL processes.
- Experienced in writing RFPs solutions and presentations during client visits.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Enterprise Container Platform design, deployment and management (design, implementation, administration, patching, upgrade and migration activities), Team leading, Service Level management, demand, incident, change management.
- Engage in Agile delivery process for implementation and management activities.
- Understanding of cloud native platform architecture and design principals.
- Writing solutions / estimates for RFPs.
- Driving automation using state-of-art automation platforms like Ansible, SaltStack, Python, Go
- Understanding of cloud native application architecture.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002627) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's