Infrastructure - Consultant/ Lead Consultant (Citrix Lead)
|Job Title:||Infrastructure - Consultant/ Lead Consultant (Citrix Lead)|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2021 09:08|
We are looking for a Infrastructure - Consultant/ Lead Consultant (Citrix Lead), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 Months
Technical skills (Required - Must to have):
- 8+ years of experience supporting Microsoft systems (Windows 7, 8.1,10) in IT Infrastructure function.
- Previous experience of leading a team.
- Define Citrix Desktop Virtualization, Virtual Workspace, and Application Delivery strategy and roadmap
- Design, implement and support enterprise-level Citrix environments to Install, configure, and maintain Citrix servers and related systems
- Develop, document, and enforce the standards and controls to ensure integrity of the Citrix environment.
- Identify opportunities to standardize, enhance, and automate existing processes
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in information technology, Possess a detailed understanding of architectural dependencies of Citrix technologies
- Experience with Citrix technologies, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop/XenServer , CVAD (Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1811 or later), Citrix NetScaler, Web Interface/StoreFront, Citrix Provisioning and Machine Creation Services (MCS),
- Experience in configuring and managing complex Citrix environments containing XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler, Storefront, Firewalls, and other supporting technologies
- 8+ years of experience in deploying and managing large Citrix environments with over 2000 concurrent users
Technical skills (Required - Nice to have):
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Must have the ability to identify and instill industry best practices.
- Proven Customer Service skills
- Client management
- People management
- Create deep client impact
- Execution excellence
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Point of Contact for escalated IT Incidents and update Client on ETA /Resolution/Workaround.
- Point of Contact for IT Teams and Vendors at across geographies.
- Point of Contact for future Infrastructure Enhancement and requirement gathering.
- Coordinate with IT teams at different client Sites for Incident resolution and Project Implementations
- Manage IT Service Delivery at onshore Locations
- Coordinate with Offshore IT Team for coherence with Business requirements.
- Monitor KPI for Incident, Problem and Change Management and provide Client feedback to Offshore Team.
- Work with PMO on short/long term IT Project implementations
- Work with Delivery SPOCs and client Business users on IT requirements
- Coordination with 3rd party vendor / contractors on IT System upgrade/break fix /new installations
- Vendor Contract and License Management
- Implement Service improvement and Transformation initiatives
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002499) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's