Infra Tech Support Senior Analyst
|Job Title:||Infra Tech Support Senior Analyst|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2020 12:39|
We are looking for a Infra Tech Support Senior Analyst, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Primary Skill: Infrastructure Operations
- Minimum Diploma in Information Technology
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in hardware, software support and network operations.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) preferred.
- Experience in design & implementation of Audio & Video(AV) for remote office buildouts / relocations.
- Experience in implementation, administration and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices – Cisco / Aruba Platform.
- Experience in implementation of network infrastructure for remote office buildouts / relocations.
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS) and OSI or TCP/IP model
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Good working and troubleshooting knowledge of Windows 10, Office 365 and Windows Server OS & Deployment Services
- Possess an analytical mind, with an ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Good time management skills
- Ability to follow and implement processes
- Strong documentation skills
- Team player and ability to work independently.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Liaise with Global Network team and vendors for troubleshooting and resolution on network related problems
- Scheduling and Implementing of Next-Gen network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks
- Installing, configuring, upgrading and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, IDS & Firewalls to maximize network efficiency and security
- Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Operate and support video conferencing devices and digital content delivery solutions eg. Cisco MX700/800, Microsoft Surface Hub.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001925) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume