Infra Tech Support Analyst
|Job Title:||Infra Tech Support Analyst|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2020 12:24|
We are looking for a Infra Tech Support Analyst, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Primary Skill: Infrastructure Operations
- Minimum diploma in Information Technology.
- 18-24 months' experience in hardware, software support and networking operations.
- Good working and troubleshooting knowledge of workstation hardware, Windows 10 and Office 365.
- Confident in communicating and working with customers across all levels including VIPs.
- Team player and possesses a customer service mindset.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Tier 2 - Local Support Services:
- Resolve incidents raised by end users in a timely manner to meet service level agreements.
- Documents and implements standard operating procedures.
- Sets up and troubleshoots connectivity or performance issues related to all Accenture collaboration tools.
- Provides workstation support to local customers, resolving reported hardware, operating systems, and configuration issues through troubleshooting and research.
- Involve in the activities around PC life cycle including procurement, tagging of new assets to preparing assets for disposal.
- Maintains data integrity and security for workstations environment.
- Performs installations, upgrades and backups as requested/necessary.
Local Technology Coordination:
- Liaison between local technology and business needs and/or client projects, providing support and advice on technical related issues.
- Champions initiatives implemented by the CIO Organization and provides feedback on effectiveness as and when required.
- Develops and delivers training to local customers on the use of technology.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001924) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's