Infra - Network Technical Specialist
|Job Title:||Infra - Network Technical Specialist|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2021 12:11|
We are looking for a Infra - Network Technical Specialist, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 9 Months
- Minimum Education or Certification: Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Telecommunications.
- Possessing professional network certifications such as NSE4, NSE7, FCNSP, CISSP, CCNP, CCSP,CCNA or equivalent would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of Network experience and with proven abilities to support Enterprise grade networks across different countries/regions.
- Knowledgeable and experience in deploying and supporting Network equipment such as Routers, Switches, NG Firewalls, VPNs, Load Balancer, WAF, SD WAN, Enterprise WiFi, and DDI in an enterprise environment.
- A high degree of knowledge of VPN, WAN, VLAN, Routing, Wifi, and network security.
- Experience in security products and technology (e.g. Firewall, IPS, DDoS)
- Good exposure in Unix/Linux environment would be a plus
- Good knowledge and experience working with networking products from - Cisco Meraki,
- Juniper, Fortinet, Mist, Velocloud, Viptela, zScalar, Infoblox, F5 and etc.
- Hands on experience working with Cisco Meraki, ASA, ISE, and DUO.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Network Engineer is expected to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) covering network deployment and support. You are expected to:
- Actively participate in engaging with Business Stakeholders, internal GTS Teams, and Vendors to manage the outcome of the projects.
- 9x5 in Singapore.
- To be on call 24x7 (Standby Support - rotation with existing resources) to provide network support. You will actively participate in the War Room, drive for resolution within SLAs, provide ample communication to your stakeholders, and provide Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
- Rollout software patches and upgrades
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002198) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume