|Job Title:||Infra Architecture|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2021 11:12|
We are looking for a Infra Architecture, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Primary Skill: Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong Infrastructure / Technical Architecture experience sought for a large-scale, customized best of breed technologies environment.
- 5-8 years Infra / TA / Network implementation experience required.
- Strong knowledge and experience in solutioning large scale infrastructure architecture (Compute, storage, backup, network architecture)
- On Premise Infrastructure management Windows and Linux Administration
- Infrastructure security architecture
- Strong Networking knowledge, WAN and LAN architecture. Knowledge and understanding of various protocols (TCP, UDP, HTTP).
- Strong understanding of IT related services and processes and the governance that encompasses them.
- Strong documentation and diagrammatic skills, rationalization and concise descriptive skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and facilitate defining requirements and designing applications infrastructure solution to meet business process and application requirements.
- Operate independently to gather requirements, providing solution design and solution approval from client.
- Provide costing, response development and operations support.
- Analytical ability and attention to detail with the ability to deep dive when required.
- Able to prioritise what technologies and services have more significance in the infrastructure over others and understanding and defining the technology stack.
- Ability to investigate to understand the full flow of a process or technology service from end to end through the OSI model.
- Ability to track and know where they are in the process.
- Comfortable working in a large team and being able to take the initiative and manage their on tasks and objectives, while having the confidence to ask for assistance and direction when require
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002412) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume