IBM DB2 Database Administration (CL9 – C11)
|Job Title:||IBM DB2 Database Administration (CL9 – C11)|
|Contact Name:||KEN (+65 65603224)|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2022 10:15|
We are looking for a IBM DB2 Database Administration (CL9 – C11), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Experience administering and migrating DB2 Databases
- Provide DB2 Database Administration support
- Monitor database performance and perform data change requests, migration, and database maintenance.
- Analyze capacity and growth of databases using various automated testing tools and performance optimization.
- Support developers for efficient SQL query and performance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Proactively provide Database structure, usability, and performance improvements
- Review query performance reports such as Oracle or SQL Server Access Plans for inefficiencies and performance issues.
- Analyze Database activity, perform application Database performance tuning, and maintain test and production Databases.
- Provide updated SQL queries or indices to improve performance.
- Work with Data Architects and physical dbas to request the implementation or modification of Databases in development, test, QA, and production environments review data volumetric information on an ongoing basis, notify physical dbas of any changes from current levels and improve Database performance.
- Provide consultation and advice on new queries and stored procedures.
- Review new queries and stored procedures on an exception basis, at Exelon’s request, where special skill, knowledge, or techniques are required.
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of test data sets to support various test requirements, including but not limited to system tests, performance tests and in-scope user acceptance tests.
- Provide assistance in the deployment of Database Changes, and support the back out of failed changes;
- Maintain data dictionary systems and Document all changes to Databases.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_003125) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume