HW Consultant Engineer
|Job Title:||HW Consultant Engineer|
|Contact Name:||SBO (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2020 14:51|
We are looking for a HW Consultant Engineer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 3 Months Extendable
- At least 6-10 years related working experience
Mandatory Skills Needed:
- Knowledge and/or prior work experience in the design, development, and test of EMI/EMC components and technologies. Familiar with equipment like vector network analyser, spectrum analyser etc.
- Experience in solving noise problems in high switching frequency converters and ability to design of EMI/EMC filters to meet stringent requirement
- Good understanding of power electronics topologies (AC/DC, DC/DC & DC/AC) and familiar with power converter circuit simulation tools like Simulink/PLECS/PSIM
- Good understanding of common-mode and differential mode inductor design and capacitor selection. Experience on Finite Element simulation for inductor design.
Nice To Have Skills:
- Deep understanding of the physics and fundamental of low frequency and high frequency of electromagnetics.
- Detail Documentation of the design during the project execution.
- Understanding of DO-160 for aerospace, DNV EMI/EMC standards for ships.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform EMI/EMC analysis using computational electromagnetics modelling and simulation tools.
- Responsible for development and design of EMC filters for various power electronics converters and test against international standards, i.e. DO-160 for aerospace, DNV EMI/EMC standards for ships.
- Fabrication or hand crafting of prototypes and do the test.
- Support EMC testing and troubleshooting of products in accordance with different standards.
- Support product development with test recommendations and analysis of test results.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001218) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume