HTD Java Developer Trainees
|Job Title:||HTD Java Developer Trainees|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2022 14:49|
We are looking for a HTD Java Developer Trainees, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Bachelor Degree in any engineering or computer science or STEM discipline.
- At least 2 years of work experience in any corporate function
- Willingness to develop a career in JAVA based software development roles
- Previous coding experience in .NET / Python / JAVA is highly desirable but not mandatory
- Be flexible, willing to learn new areas and take on different challenges and jobs to support the team
- Possess good problem solving skills.
- Be flexible, willing to learn new areas and take on different challenges and jobs to support the team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Gather requirements and conduct workshops with Business users to finalize requirements.
- Design applications specifications (with target platform as JAVA and AngularJS) to meet the user requirements.
- Conduct workshops and organize discussions with client IT team to finalize application design.
- Document requirements and designs into detailed specifications and liaise with users and client IT team for acceptance.
- Able to assess client requirements and study the potential impact and propose solutions that meet the project and business objectives.
- Understand the application access control requirements and design the security controls accordingly.
- Liaise with the developers to get all the application components built and unit tested.
- Participate in code review and bug fixing Prepare test cases and expected results and document them down into prescribed format and follow up with business users for acceptance.
- Prepare the required test data that can be used to test all the test cases.
- Configure the application, integrate all the components and perform system integration testing.
- Support users to perform User acceptance testing.
- Troubleshoot the defects raised in testing and liaise with the fix team for resolution.
- Support other testing activities like regression test and performance test.
- Support the deployment activities.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_003003) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume