Holds Management Analyst
|Job Title:||Holds Management Analyst|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2019 17:21|
We are looking for a Holds Management Analyst, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any Business related field or 1 year of work experience in Accounts Payable or Finance role.
- Moderate to no travel depending on project involvement.
- Overtime may be required client holidays are observed and may not align to US holidays.
- Previous accounting experience studies AP.
- Must be a good team player.
- Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks.
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure.
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month quarter year end closing.
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks thinking outside the box.
- Experience with accounting systems Microsoft Office skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support of Invoice Aging Analysis and reporting as requested by the Team Lead.
- Responsibility for activities assigned by the Holds Team Lead/Manger.
- Provide Resolution for System and Manual Holds cases Process Invoices through client system.
- Post resolution when applicable.
- Ensures that all cases assigned are properly accounted for at the end of each business day.
- Accurate, efficient and organized within daily responsibilities.
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team.
- Escalates production issues to his her Team Leader as appropriate.
- Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001199) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume