Growth Markets People Engagement - Content Strategist (Manager)
|Job Title:||Growth Markets People Engagement - Content Strategist (Manager)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2021 12:01|
We are looking for a Growth Markets People Engagement - Content Strategist (Manager), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Experience in writing for professional services, consulting and technology sectors a bonus
- Able to understand complex business concepts and distill them into simple-to-understand, plain and appealing language
- Able to ask the right questions to understand business context and connect the dots when it comes to shaping messages and content
- Able to juggle multiple deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will play a vital role in shaping and executing Accenture’s marketing and communications campaigns within Growth Markets.
- Growth Markets is a collective region made up of 21 countries in Asia Pacific, Middle East, South Africa and Latin America.
- The Growth Markets Marketing & Communications team is responsible for making sure that what we do and say within Growth Markets get amplified internally and externally.
- This is done through a mix of employee communications programs, executive leadership communications, events and thought leadership campaigns.
- Ultimately, the goal is to shape the voice of Growth Markets internally and externally, to grow our brand and business.
- The Growth Markets People Engagement team’s mission to engage and inspire our people through targeted internal communications and employee engagement campaigns.
- You will be part of the Growth Markets People Engagement team.
- If you are an expert in content development & writing and are keen to inspire people, apply to join us now!
- You will be responsible for developing content and writing for internal audiences:
-> Articles for newsletters and websites -- client stories, thought leadership, services/offerings etc
-> Video content ideation, development and production
-> Leadership announcements
-> Copywriting for campaign assets
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002826) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's