Greenpea Java Full-Stack Developer (AO)
|Job Title:||Greenpea Java Full-Stack Developer (AO)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2021 17:53|
We are looking for a Greenpea Java Full-Stack Developer (AO), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 Months
- Primary Skill: Java Deployment Technologies
- Certification in Java-related areas.
- Knowledge in other programming languages.
- Design and client-facing experience to gather and requirements, conduct UAT.
- Java/J2EE programming knowledge and experience
- Full-Stack Development using Frontend/Backend Frameworks (like AngularJS, Spring, Jackson, etc.)
- Team player and willing to learn with good communication/written skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Investigate and Resolve raised issues from the client
- Implement Change Requests
- Gather requirements and drive the functional testing as well as Java development.
- Deploy changes to Testing and Production environment.
- Design, document, develop and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle. Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
- Provide ongoing Operations & Support (O&S) for assigned e-Services under purview and handle all escalations arising from users.
- Investigate and resolve any issues that are application related.
- Deploy fixes for issues and also for completed Change requests (CR) that have successfully cleared UAT.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002092) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume