Greenpea Java Full-Stack Developer (AO)
|Job Title:||Greenpea Java Full-Stack Developer (AO)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2021 13:17|
We are looking for a Greenpea Java Full-Stack Developer (AO), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 Months
- Java/J2EE programming knowledge and experience
- Full-Stack Development using Frontend/Backend Frameworks (like AngularJS, Spring, Jackson, etc.) experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Investigate and Resolve raised issues from the client
- Implement Change Requests - Gather requirements and drive the functional testing as well as Java development.
- Deploy changes to Testing and Production environment.
- Design, document, develop and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
- Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
- Provide ongoing Operations & Support (O&S) for assigned e-Services under purview and handle all escalations arising from users.
- Investigate and resolve any issues that are application related.
- Deploy fixes for issues and also for completed Change requests (CR) that have successfully cleared UAT.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002288) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume