General Support Operations Analyst
|Job Title:||General Support Operations Analyst|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2020 15:37|
We are looking for a Skill Role, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- 2+ years of experience in online operations, account management or technical support in a contact centre environment is essential
- Strong Skill set around attention to detail, organizational and problem-solving skills and a proven ability to drive results
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly in a fast-changing corporate environment and work cross-functionally across multiple time zones and functions
- Industry and business knowledge of online marketing space, content creation, digital publishing and/or media companies preferred
- Strong understanding of country market nuances and landscape, including geopolitical, economic and social issues.
- Strong Social Media Savviness.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Become an expert in the support experience for public figures, content creators, and media companies
- Develop investigative skills for identifying sources of verification in various cultural contexts
- Manage high volume ticket queues in a consistent and efficient manner
- Serve as the primary support point of contact for content creators, public figures, and media companies regarding the verification of their pages and content
- Support and communicate with public figures, content creators and media partners, to understand and resolve their inbound product questions and issues
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to lead creator and partner issue resolution across teams, and troubleshoot quickly and effectively to drive resolution
- Support charities utilizing their payments, issues and queries as part of our social initiatives
- Play an active role by contributing to improving policies and processes.
- Communicate effectively to educate Partners on our Products and provide recommendations when necessary.
- Work with support team to evaluate Partner’s issues/problems, Identify root causes and derive solutions.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001717) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's