|Job Title:||FullStack Engineer|
|Location:||Indonesia and Thailand|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2019 17:50|
One of our clients is looking for a FullStack Engineer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- You have at least +2 years of professional experience in a similar role developing high quality software.
- Excellent in at least one of the following languages (Go, Clojure, Java, Ruby, Scala, Kotlin, iOS-Swift) and excited to learning new languages/technologies.
- Exposure to Lean/XP development methods (TDD, Pair Programming, Scrum, Kanban, Continuous Integration/Delivery)—or a passion for learning and applying these.
- Any DevOps (Infrastructure as Code, Build pipelines, monitoring, etc.) experience would be highly regarded.
- Communicate, collaborate, and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment.
- A passion for quality and best practices but with a pragmatism that understands the balance between perfection and delivering value in a timely manner.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working with your team and product owners to refine and develop the product direction and implementation.
- Writing great quality, scalable, and maintainable code.
- Ensuring all codes are thoroughly covered by automated tests, and all features meet quality checks before deployment.
- Deploying, monitoring, maintaining, and fixing products in production.
- Contributing to the constant improvement of practices and processes in the team.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_000923) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume