Full Stack Developer
|Job Title:||Full Stack Developer|
|Contact Name:||SBO (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2019 18:21|
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
Application Development Technical Lead with excellent hands-on Java, PL/SQL skills within Wealth Management domain - Client Onboarding & Relationship Management.
The ideal candidate shall have Java experience and desire to become a core member of the development team and play a key role in the maintenance and enhancement of a stable, sustainable and efficient IT delivery unit.
- Min 5+ years of application development experience in the Financial Industry
- Good programming experience in Java (POJO, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, AngularJS, JQuery, Gulp, Node/NodeJs), WebSphere Application Server/Tomcat on Linux/Unix and Windows platforms.
- Knowledge of Database Server & PL/SQL development
- Experience of working in geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups with strong team play and collaborative skills
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions.
- Proven experience in building scalable and robust applications
- Functional knowledge and hands-on experience with web services & server-side programming
- Exposure toAgile / SCRUM methodologie
- Proactive and self-driven with a solution/result orientated mindset
- Able to work under pressure, in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines
- High level of attention to detail – someone who takes pride in delivering a high-quality robust product, providing multiple clients with business value
Roles and Responsibilities:- Primary responsibility includes application technical analysis & design based on business and system functional design documents and development management|
- Monitoring & Review of development work ad deliverables from the offshore (ODC) team.
- Confident technical coach, ensuring team members are able to complete their role to the best of their ability.
- Maintain and enhance existing products, working to the Bank's development standards.
- Product/UAT Defect triage and resolution.
- Add new features as defined in the requirements document published by the product manager or business analyst.
- Quality check and code review other team member’s code and specifications prior to release.
- Provide internal and external development support. Questions can arise from internal or external sources, you are required to provide a reasonable amount of support for all queries.
- Opportunity to work closely with technical and business partners across the globe.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- You’ll collaborate with leadership, key stakeholders on a regular basis
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001045) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's