|Job Title:||Firmware Engineer|
|Contact Name:||SBO (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2019 18:15|
We are looking for a Firmware Engineer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 4 Months
- Bachelor/Master degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with 6-8 years of minimum experience.
- Knowledge/Prior experience on Power Electronics System Simulation & Model (specifically DCDC converter controller)
- Preferred experience with MATLAB/ Simulink/ HDL coder for model based design (Avionics toolset, Poly-Space, Model Advisor, model based testing, code inspector)
- Good Understanding of power electronics converters and motor drives (based on speed and torque motor control for safely critical applications)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide control loop design and protections with understand power converters and its operations.
- Use MATLAB Simulink modelling software to carry required analysis and studies
- Use MATLAB auto-code generation to create software code for the controller (RTW or similar)
- Carry out HIL testing on PLECS/OPAL-RT/Typhoon
- Provide detailed documentation of the hardware/firmware architecture, code, and testing during the project development cycle.
- Provide technical support to verification and validation team
- Designing for functional safety, in the aerospace industry (DO-254/DO-178 experience would be a strong advantage)
- Develop the Clien’t Machine Converter Controller Firmware. The Firmware will be able to control a generator or motor at the desired speed and torque while operating safely.
- Create Prototypes, and will carry out boards bring-ups and module functional testing.
- Create the Controller test plans and document test results as per aerospace DO standards.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001231) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume