Finance Executive/ Permanent Role/ Attractive Package
|Job Title:||Finance Executive/ Permanent Role/ Attractive Package|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2019 18:18|
It's an exciting time of growth for GECO Asia and we are inviting a dedicated and passionate individual to join our team as a Finance Executive for our Singapore division.
You will be an important part of the regional team and report directly to Senior Management in a fast-paced environment. You need to be an all-around expert at planning, organizing and executing tasks to ensure that finance Operations are running in an efficient, and 100% uptime manner.
- To manage all finance and accounting related matters including but not limited to, producing monthly and annual reports
- Maintaining books of accounts, preparing end-of-year financial statements (profit & loss accounts, balance sheets) as well as handling accounts payables and receivables, salary transfers, petty cash etc and updating the records on a daily basis.
- To designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Handle miscellaneous tasks in the office, including arranging a team gathering, luncheons, off-site meetings etc.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience
- Should be suitably qualified with a bachelor’s degree or professional qualification, ideally in a finance stream
- Should demonstrate strong competency and experience to work with MS Office
- Should have relevant knowledge and hands-on experience with statutory compliance
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage expectations and work independently
Sounds good? We're offering…
- A fun work environment with independence and flexibility
- A Competitive Salary with Incentives for delivering Consultant Success
- Health Benefits including outpatient, inpatient, dental insurance and a company gym – we promote good health!
- Other employment benefits like birthday gift, an overseas company trips and fun events.
At GECO Asia, we pride ourselves as one of the leading IT/SAP Consulting and Resourcing firm with access to cutting edge and niche projects. Our client base includes blue chip customers from Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong. Having delivered more than 500+ SAP projects assignments in the last 5 years, we have the trust of both quality clients and our qualified consultants.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_000921) in the Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume