|Job Title:||DRO Analyst|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2021 11:03|
We are looking for a DRO Analyst, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Experienced at using search engines to find information on the internet
- Familiar with and user of social media products
- Excellent work pacing (time management) skills, able to work independently
- Attention to detail is essential to ensure the quality of work execution
- Able to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time
- Motivated, takes initiative, high energy
- Familiar with MS office (mainly excel) for updating progress
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate, label and identify patterns in suspicious activity
- Review non-objectionable content, create tasks, follow-up on open tickets
- Review account details for indicators provided by client analysis and determine whether the items meet criteria provided by client Policy.
- Provide feedback on trends identified in review.
- General data entry related tasks.
- Provide suggestions to improve the process and workflows
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002575) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume