Document Developer (Thunderhead)
|Job Title:||Document Developer (Thunderhead)|
|Contact Name:||BYA (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2021 12:15|
We are looking for a Document Developer (Thunderhead), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Minimum Bachelor degree from a recognized University. Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics majors preferred.
- Professionals with at least 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Self-motivated with independent thinking, and a quick learner that can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in working across business and IT at all levels will be a plus.
- An excellent team player with a good balance of strategic view & rapid application development.
- Strong interest in applying academic knowledge/technical skills to solving practical problems in the Investment Banking industry.
- Hands on experience with Thunderhead development
- Thunderhead 6.0 or 6.1.
- Business Object Studio, Business Content Studio
- Layout Creation, Batch Configs, Test Suite Creation
- Document (Template) creation.
- Java scripting for creation of Rules in template.
- Working knowledge of XML, XPath, and HTML. Hands on experience in designing and developing documents for batch, online and interactive mode.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing channel Print, web, html, email, SMS etc.
- Understanding of Data Model in general and good SQL knowledge.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creation of Business Requirement documents and Solution Design documents.
- Automating Documentation for Derivative Business - including indicative termsheets, confirmations, legal docs for structured products across equities , FX, Rates and Credit
- Closely liaise with trading, sales, quants, structuring and the tech groups in the equity derivatives business. The products spread across exchange listed, OTC and exotics.
- Rapidly learn in-depth knowledge and gain experience of Equity Derivatives payoffs from both technology and business perspective.
- Will be working together with front office trader and sales, utilizing thunderhead software for automating documentation for derivatives business – including indicative termsheets, confirmations, legal docs for structured products across equities , FX, Rates and Credit.
- You will be working with Derivatives & Solutions Team in Singapore as a Thunderhead Specialist, working closely with the wider team in IT, Development & QA teams both locally and globally.
- In addition you will be working closely with global business stakeholders to elicit and review requirements.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002189) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume