Digital Transformation Specialist
|Job Title:||Digital Transformation Specialist|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2021 09:30|
We are looking for a Digital Transformation Specialist, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- With Atleast 8 Years experience
- Skills: Digital Transformation, RPA , Data Analytics
- Education in Computer science, Information Technology or an equivalent degree in other Engineering Majors.
- 5+ years of handson experience in the field of Digital Transformation using RPA Automation & Data Analytics.
- Programming and Development proficiency in Automation Anywhere, Alteryx, Re-Infer, MS Access, SQL or related technologies.
- Proven success in a Requirement Gathering role with experience of adapting to various SDLC models like Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall etc.
- Familiarity with citrix environments and REST/SOAP services/APIs.
- Shall be able to work independently with MS-Office tools, JIRA, Confluence, Sharepoint, Tableau etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build strong partnership with Business, Robotics, Analytics & IT groups to identify digital transformation opportunities and implement robust automated solutions.
- Evaluate existing processes and help with their rationalization to boost their effectiveness and automate them with RPA solutions to increase efficiency.
- Perform systematic business analysis, create automation designs that align with business/operation’s needs, IT architecture and security standards.
- Create project qualification, solution design and test plan documents in line with automation framework guidelines, industry standards and Bank’s policies.
- Walk through business and technical requirements, explain proposed solutions to all stakeholders and get them reviewed and signoff.
- Do continuous improvement of currently deployed capturing and digitization solutions after thorough analysis
- Push forward the capabilities of the team in other digital skills like OCR, Data Analytics, Machine Learning etc.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002059) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's