|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2021 09:51|
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Primary Skill: DevOps
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in designing and implementing DevOps, working with client, leading project deliveries, and teams
- Experience with Citrix- VDI Set-up
- Architect, Design and Build IaaS Scripts (Terraform) to set up an Azure Infrastructure and associated Azure services on Azure GCC
- Exposure to variety of delivery methodologies including Waterfall and Agile
- Experience in technologies like Java, REST, HTML5, Pegasystems etc.
- Collaboration and task management: Jira, TFS, Rally, Confluence, Slack, MS Teams etc.
- Strong familiarity with Git including branching and merging strategies
- Build automation, code & configuration management: Maven, Ant, Gerrit, Git, Nexus etc.
- Code Quality: SonarQube, SonarLint etc. •Continuous integration / continuous delivery: Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS (Azure DevOps) etc.
- Test automation: J-Unit, Selenium, Cucumber etc.
- Environment & Configuration management: Linux/Unix, Windows, Shell Scripting, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Sensu
- Application and infrastructure monitoring: Splunk, ELK etc.
- Virtualization & container technologies: AWS, Azure, Docker, OpenShift, GoogleCloud etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be a trusted advisor to customer and project leadership to help with Digital transformation of the business, software and infrastructure.
- Be a DevOps SME supporting new opportunities / RFPs to drive next generation of DevOps / Agile transformation for Accenture, the account and/or client.
- Design, Onboard & operationalize DevOps across client account projects by building and establishing a strong and mature DevOps capability on the account
- Provide consultation across various areas of DevOps tool chain such as (but not limited to) agile project management, collaboration, code & build, branching, version control, code quality, continuous integration, automation testing, configuration management, OS patching, application & infrastructure monitoring, platform maturity assessment and functional testing automation etc.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, application teams and vendors to implement DevOps solution for Build/Test/Deployment automation, Release Management and Application and Environment monitoring processes
- Coach, guide and advise team on best practices of development, deliver agile transformation, enable teams to adopt DevOps practices & perform watch-guard duties to prevent process violations and access abuse
- Modernize legacy infra and development processes to advanced DevOps architecture
- Install, configure, maintain and document DevOps tools and procedures
- Convert into reality the concepts like Zero Downtime deployments, Test driven development, application monitoring with predictive analysis, agile transformation, Infrastructure as a Code etc.
- Conduct POCs for new tools and automations and showcase POCs as models to explain the benefits of new innovations to client
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002321) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume