|Job Title:||DevOps Analyst|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 65603224)|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2020 10:18|
We are looking for a DevOps Analyst, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- With at least 3 - 5 years of experience in AWS cloud and ELK, Grafana, Prometheus
- Familiar with AWS Cloud with strong troubleshooting capability
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to service management SOP and SLA
- Provide high quality exceptional customer service using effective, professional, proactive and follow through communication
- Provide first level support for resolution of customer problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries.
- Liaise / Assign issues, problems, etc. to other Functional/Technical Support teams, or product teams as required to resolve/assign requests/issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents
- Be customer advocate to provide feedback on product functionality/defects to engineering team
- Build AWS resources using Infrastructure as Code Terraform.
- Metrics and Logging Dashboard setup - ELK, Grafana, Prometheus
- Perform L2 support
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001616) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume