|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2020 10:30|
Duration: 12 Months
- With at least 4 years of experience.
- Exceptional candidates with less experience can be considered.
- Minimum Bachelor degree Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics majors preferred.
- Self-motivated with independent thinking, and a quick learner that can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in working across business and IT at all levels will be a plus.
- An excellent team player with a good balance of strategic view & rapid application development.
- Strong interest in applying academic knowledge/technical skills to solving practical problems in the Investment Banking industry
- Solid background in data structure and algorithms.
- Knowledge of Web development will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Equity Derivatives will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker, SQL, KDB, Excel/VBA and Unix programming will be a plus.
- Good understanding of testing and familiarity with different testing approaches
- Familiarity of TDD / BDD will be a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Will be participating in the design and development of cutting edge infrastructure, systems, and applications(both client and server side) used by Front Office to provide streamlined and revenue-generating services to our clients.
- Building and expanding a leading Electronic RFQ platform for UBS's Flow Structured Business globally.
- Designing and building a micro-service based Pre-Trade platform for global Equity Derivatives business.
- Enhancing Excel-based pricing / param / risk management tools onto service-based Web apps
- Closely liaise with trading, sales, quants, structuring and the tech groups in the equity derivatives business. The products spread across exchange listed, OTC and exotics.
- Rapidly learn in-depth knowledge and gain experience of Equity Derivatives trading / risk management from both technology and business perspective.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001814) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume