|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2021 12:15|
Duration: 12 Months
- Primary Skill: Python
- With >4 years of experience.
- Exceptional candidates with less experience can be considered.
- Minimum Bachelor degree from a recognized University.
- Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics majors preferred.
- Self-motivated with independent thinking, and a quick learner that can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal English.
- Experience in working across business and IT at all levels will be a plus.
- An excellent team player with a good balance of strategic view & rapid application development.
- Strong interest in applying academic knowledge/technical skills to solving practical problems in the Investment Banking industry.
- Solid background in data structure and algorithms.
- Knowledge of Web development will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Equity Derivatives will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker, SQL, KDB, Excel/VBA and Unix programming will be a plus.
- Good understanding of testing and familiarity with different testing approaches.
- Familiarity of TDD / BDD will be a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The candidate will be participating in the design and development of cutting edge infrastructure, systems, and applications(both client and server side) used by Front Office to provide streamlined and revenue-generating services to our clients, examples of which include:
-> Building and expanding a leading Electronic RFQ platform for UBS's Flow Structured Business globally.
-> Designing and building a micro-service based Pre-Trade platform for global Equity Derivatives business.
-> Enhancing Excel-based pricing / param / risk management tools onto service-based Web apps
- The candidate will be expected to closely liaise with trading, sales, quants, structuring and the tech groups in the equity derivatives business. The products spread across exchange listed, OTC and exotics.
- The candidate will be able to rapidly learn in-depth knowledge and gain experience of Equity Derivatives trading / risk management from both technology and business perspective.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001814) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's