Desk Developer (Java/Python)
|Job Title:||Desk Developer (Java/Python)|
|Contact Name:||BYA (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2021 12:15|
We are looking for a Desk Developer (Java/Python), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Minimum Bachelor degree from a recognized University. Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics majors preferred.
- Professionals with at least 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Self-motivated with independent thinking, and a quick learner that can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in working across business and IT at all levels will be a plus.
- An excellent team player with a good balance of strategic view & rapid application development.
- Strong interest in applying academic knowledge/technical skills to solving practical problems in the Investment Banking industry.
- Rapidly learn in-depth knowledge and gain experience of Equity Derivatives trading / risk management from both technology and business perspective.
- Solid background in data structure and algorithms.
- Knowledge of Web development will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Equity Derivatives will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker, SQL, KDB, Excel/VBA and Unix programming will be a plus.
- Good understanding of testing and familiarity with different testing approaches. Familiarity of TDD / BDD will be a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing high quality trading and sales tools for the desk with a side focus of integrating proven solutions
- Design and Development of cutting edge infrastructure, systems, and applications(both client and server side) used by Front Office to provide streamlined and revenue-generating services to our clients
- Building and Expanding a leading Electronic RFQ platform for Client's Flow Structured Business globally.
- Designing and Building a micro-service based Pre-Trade platform for global Equity Derivatives business.
- Enhancing Excel-based pricing / param / risk management tools onto service-based Web apps
- Closely liaise with trading, sales, quants, structuring and the tech groups in the equity derivatives business. The products spread across exchange listed, OTC and exotics.
- Will be working together with front office trader and sales, utilizing a variety of technologies to provide fast time-to-market and applications, covering all aspects of equity and rates derivatives: pricing and quoting, data analytics, market data, risk management, trade capture, etc.
- You will be working with Derivatives & Solutions Team in Singapore, working closely with the wider DeskDev team in IT, Development & QA teams both locally and globally.
- In addition you will be working closely with global business stakeholders to elicit and review requirements
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002188) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume