|Job Title:||Deployment Lead|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2021 17:23|
We are looking for a Deployment Lead, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
The deployment lead will oversee the implementation of NGEMR to all institutions listed in the ‘go live’ waves under NHG and NUHS clusters. The role cut across teams and tracks, focusing on scheduling, coordinating and management of multiple applications and activities for NGEMR go-live. Daily communication with Test Managers, Functional Managers, IT Ops, technical leads, interface leads and PMO is expected. The deployment lead will also manage and provide updates to Senior Management at MOH, IHiS and clusters.
Duration: 12 Months
- Primary Skill: Client Delivery Suite
- Will have a team of 3 to 4 team member
- Candidate should have large skill deployment experience Healthcare deployment experience and Epic experience is a plus but not a mandatory
- The role will support the Release / Deployment management functions in the delivery of the NGEMR EPIC application.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manages the respective programme in terms of planning the detailed strategy, objectives, policies and funding.
- Performs details domain analysis and derive key insights for further planning of work streams to achieve the programme’s desired outcomes.
- Observe interconnections, anticipate operational issues across all parts of the programme and develop creative strategies to address them.
- Articulate and influential communicator to both internal and external stakeholders and work well in team environment.
- The deployment lead is to perform the following:
-> Plan and develop forward plan for wave ‘go live’ across NGEMR portfolio
-> Manage risks and resolve issues that affect ‘go live’ scope, schedule and quality
-> Measure and monitor progress to ensure application, conversion and interfaces tracks are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations.
-> Communicate implementation plans, commitments and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule and scope changes.
-> Manage relationships and co-ordinate work between different teams.
-> Conduct ‘go live’ readiness reviews, milestone reviews and business Go/No-Go reviews.
-> Produce deployment and implementation plans.
-> Provide weekly ‘go live’ reporting
- Communicate implementation details and schedules to the Business as required
- Negotiate, plan and manage all activities
- Maintains the ‘go live’ schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors.
- Lead and coordinate the go-live activities including the execution of the deployment plans and checklists.
- Maintains a repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies and notification lists.
- Any relevant task as assigned in relevance to the project.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002192) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume