Datawarehouse/Business Intelligence/EPM Technical Analyst
|Job Title:||Datawarehouse/Business Intelligence/EPM Technical Analyst|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2019 11:09|
We are looking for a Datawarehouse/Business Intelligence/EPM Technical Analyst, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- 8 to 12 Years’ Experience
- In addition to the standard education credentials, the candidate must be technically capable with some of the coding languages commonly used in ETL development. These include PL SQL, Stored procedures, XML, Unix and several data warehouse architecture techniques such as EDW, ODS, DM, ROLAP and MOLAP.
- Data Modeling skills should be there e.g. star and snowflake schemas; Normalized vs denormalized model creation skills.
- Extensive experience troubleshooting and solving complex technical problems.
- Provide support to all ETL schedule and maintain compliance to same and develop and maintain various standards to perform ETL codes and maintain an effective project life cycle on all ETL processes. E.g. Control M knowledge
- ETL tools such as Informatica BDM or Powercenter would be a must.
- ETL framework also would be added advantage.
- Technical metadata creation tool e.g. Informatica EDC etc would help too.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001075) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's