|Job Title:||Database Operations|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2021 15:07|
We are looking for a Database Operations, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- 5+ years Oracle DB operation experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Oracle DBA or Oracle Engineering background
- Advanced knowledge of database security, backup and recovery, and performance monitoring standards
- PowerShell and Unix shell scripting skills
- Experience with Linux and Windows Server environments
- Extensive experience with further database technologies (MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge
- Certified AWS SysOps Administrator is a plus
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Install and configure DBMS software by fulfilling the internal standards.
- Design, develop and enhance the monitoring infrastructure.
- Coordinate the upgrade/patch activities together with all stakeholders.
- Follow and manage the patch/upgrade strategy.
- Support the service/project team in case of performance issues.
- Design the future solutions in the database area.
- Tuning and housekeeping DB service.
- Backup configuration and backup/restore testing / optimization.
- Transaction optimization and analyzing execution plan.
- Ticket management (L2/L3 support) in collaboration with our strategic AWS.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002351 in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume