|Job Title:||Database Administrators|
|Contact Name:||DAG (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2021 09:36|
We are looking for a Database Administrators, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- 8+ years of working experience in the related field is required for this role.
- Skilled in database administration with Oracle or Maria DB or MySQL
- Install and maintain the performance of database servers.
- Develop processes for optimizing database performance and security.
- Set and maintain database standards.
- Manage database access.
- Performance tuning of database systems.
- Install, upgrade, and manage database applications.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
- Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Create automation for repeating database tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure databases run efficiently.
- Database administrators use specialized software to store and organize data, such as financial information and customer shipping records.
- Make sure that data are available to users and secure from unauthorized access.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002249) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume