Data Retention And Archival For SAP
|Job Title:||Data Retention And Archival For SAP|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2021 17:32|
We are looking for a Data Retention And Archival For SAP, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Experience in SAP Data Archiving
- Primary Skill: SAP
Mush Have Skills:
- Implementation on SAP ILM (Retention Management/ Retention Warehouse, data Archiving/ Document archiving/ Print list archiving/ Dart -Strong knowledge of archiving concepts on SAP R/3, ECC 6.0, EHP8 /SOH/ S/4 HANA -Addressing ILM Process requirements like Custom enhancement & reports for Archive data Application Maintenance support like Tickets / Change Requests Implementation life cycle Initiation & coordination Design, Build, UT, SIT, UAT support with direct interaction to business
- Knowledge of Best practices and previous experience in supporting archiving projects
- Knowledge of Archiving Server tools & Software -Strong communication and interpersonal skills plus ability to deliver under tight timelines
Good To Have Skills (Optional):
- Problem solving skills Knowledge on SAP BI Archiving
- Concepts would be an added advantage
- Knowledge on emerging technologies like GDPR, Informatica SAND (SAP BI nearline), SAP ILM 7.02/7.03 would be an added advantage
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implementation/ configure the SAP ILM solution to meet client archival needs. Other responsibilities are:
- Create detailed archival design / configuration documents.
- Conduct requirement confirmation sessions with client reps
- Submit the deliverables to client reps for review and get them signed off.
- Work along with the Archival lead to propose the solution design and get it signed off.
- Provide regular updates to the lead on the progress of implementation activities as well as highlight the potential risks.
- Create the test package and get it reviewed by client
- Conduct the internal testing as well as UAT with respective business users.
- Perform deployment/ cutover activities.
- Investigate and resolve issues reported during testing phase as well as post deployment.
- Create the KT documents/ slides and conduct the KT session for client Reps who will be taking over the maintenance of archival system/ hardware
- Maintain professional and good working relationships with clients and other e-HR team members
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002084) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's