Data Procurement Executive
|Job Title:||Data Procurement Executive|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2021 10:32|
We are looking for a Data Procurement Executive, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 Months
- With 2 Years and above experience.
- Diploma in IT, Engineering or Telecommunication
- Ability to use Microsoft suite of products i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, Intranet and Internet Explorer
- Knowledge of telecoms products and Pegasus system will be an advantage.
- Independent and proactive team player.
- Must be meticulous, organized and reliable & able to handle work pressure well.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive the order information from Service delivery Executives to raise order with partners
- Conduct partner requirements check based on order received. Route clarifications on order (if required)
- Raise order to Partner using partner order form/portal or email & update date in system
- Update order log with order information
- Update Partner details in system & PO No. and close the queue on receipt of acknowledgement from Partner
- Follow up with Partner and receive implementation Date
- Validate if implementation date against customer requested date and then inform stakeholders and escalate if necessary
- Ensure order provisioning from partner
- To act as authorized person to place orders & liaise with overseas partners.
- To handle and fulfil these following requests submitted by Service Delivery Executive (SDE) or QH2.0: New, Termination, Change requests (e.g. Upgrade/Downgrade/Relocation), Contract renewal, Transfer of ownership/accounts, Migration of services
- To perform customer clearance before order placement with Partners.
- To fill in Partner order form and submit orders to partners via email using Partner Form or Partners’ Portal
- Details are per submitted instruction from SDE
- Include standing orders as per process
- Systems that required to be used during order processing include: Pegasus, Pricing Portal, SOT, SMOD, STARS, Quote Harmonization (QH)
- To support Global Alliance division in the Cost Saving Initiatives in the form of proactive renewal or migration projects.
- DOT report to be prepared for India orders and to be sent to SGO India Finance manager once a month.
- To input all requests into excel for monthly statistic and order profiling purpose.
- To engage Partners closely on the order acknowledgement within 2 business days of ordering (OLLC_CTY).
- To engage Partners closely on the Firm Order Confirmation (FOC) date after site survey.
- To amend the RFS date in system within 2 business days upon receipt of FOC date from Partner
- To update the cost information and billing start/end date, and close the activity queues in system within 2 business days from delivery confirmation
- To engage Partners, GSP and SGO Operations closely for information or document to close the queues timely.
- To keep proper documentation for all order requests.
- To escalate timely to Lead/Supervisor on any issues/problems pertaining to order processing
- To update the Stakeholders on the status and progress of the orders placed with Partners and queue closure
- Any other duties assigned by Supervisor/Operations Manager.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002446) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume