Data Centre Technical Engineer (Ops Team)
|Job Title:||Data Centre Technical Engineer (Ops Team)|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 17:02|
We are looking for a Data Centre Technical Engineer (Ops Team), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Data Centre.
- Have academic background in IT-related fields
- Monitoring of system health and able to trouble-shoot level 1 issues and escalate to relevant parties for action.
- Knowledge of server monitoring and administration is preferred
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day activities of a data center, including physical andsecurity checks, physical tape/media management, assistance withphysical vendor intervention (e.g. replacement of a part), act as"remote hands" for the administrator.
- This role is a rotating shift role (12 hour shifts) that requires the candidate to monitor and troubleshoot Level 1/2 issues as well as escalate the issue to the relevant team for investigations.
- The candidate will be taught on how to do security monitoring and server monitoring and will need to understand/learn the SOPs that need that need to be executed when an system issue/incident occurs.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001151) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume