Data Centre Operator
|Job Title:||Data Centre Operator|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2020 12:44|
We are looking for a Data Centre Operator, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Data Centre.
- Network can do basic checks
- Infra / TA experience in netbackup, tapes backup
- Security monitoring – at least has some experience in this area
- SQL / prompt commands - has experience in this.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day activities of a data center, including physical andsecurity checks, physical tape/media management, assistance withphysical vendor intervention (e.g. replacement of a part), act as"remote hands" for the administrator.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Level 1/2 issues as well
- Escalate the issue to the relevant team for investigations.
- Security monitoring and server monitoring
- Understand/learn the SOPs that need that need to be executed when an system issue/incident occurs.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001283) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's