|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Contact Name:||ACR (+65 65603224)|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2020 12:19|
We are looking for a Data Analyst, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- Hadoop skill set like HIVE, SPARK etc
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement key components for highly scalable, distributed data collection and analysis system built for handling petabytes of data in the cloud.
- Work with architects from other divisions contributing to this analytics system and mentor team members on best practices in backend infrastructure and distributed computing topics.
- Analyze source data and data flows, working with structured and unstructured data.
- Teradata – basic data profiling
- ETL – Source to target mapping (Source can be like legacy systems (GCSP, AVALOQ, DQSP,ANSP,FDSP, CIS…etc) to ADA (which is target).
- Back tracking or data lineage preparation (from Source till reporting from existing BIP) , which would be used to map the fields accordingly to ADA.
- Manipulate high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources to highlight patterns, anomalies, relationships and trends
- Analyze and visualize diverse sources of data, interpret results in the business context and report results clearly and concisely
- Work side-by-side with product managers, software engineers, and designers in designing experiments and minimum viable products.
- Build and optimize classifiers using machine learning techniques and enhance data collection procedures that is relevant for building analytic systems.
- Discover data sources, get access to them, import them, clean them up, and make them “model-ready”. You need to be willing and able to do your own ETL.
- Create and refine features from the underlying data. You’ll enjoy developing just enough subject matter expertise to have an intuition about what features might make your model perform better, and then you’ll lather, rinse and repeat.
- Run regular A/B tests, gather data, perform statistical analysis, draw conclusions on the impact of your optimizations and communicate results to peers and leaders
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001448) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume