|Job Title:||Cybersecurity Manager|
|Contact Name:||BYA (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2021 13:24|
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Manager, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 24 Months
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in designing, deploying and managing enterprise level ICT infrastructure in Infocomm Security of which 5 years were in a leadership role
- Excellent technical knowledge of Infocomm Security technologies/services with good knowledge of supporting technologies such as Network
- Proactive and dedicated individual with strong leadership and multi-tasking capabilities
- An adaptable and bold individual who dares to try new things and take smart risks
- Hands-on Experience in Security Incident Response
- Experience in leading a team of Infocomm Security Experts
- Experience in Design, Deploy & Managing Enterprise level ICT infrastructure for infocomm Security
- Infocomm Security Technologies / Services as a primary practice area with supporting technologies such as Network.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of Infocomm Security Consultants and outsourced service providers to provide essential enterprise level end Infocomm Security services to Public Service agencies.
- Identify and execute new initiatives/enhancements that result in innovative use of Infocomm Security technologies to meet the needs of forward-looking Public Service agencies.
- Identify opportunities to optimise delivery and achieve standardisation of Infocomm Security services across Public Service agencies to reduce operations overheads and achieve greater satisfaction of Infocomm Security services.
- Drive, manage and deliver projects to upkeep, strengthen or create new Infocomm Security services to enhance service satisfaction and delivery.
- Oversee Infocomm Security services across Public Service agencies and assign resources to ensure smooth operations.
- Subject matter expert on Infocomm Security technologies to coach and mentor Infocomm Security Consultants through new and routine tasks.
- Oversee the competency development of Infocomm Security Consultants according to the training and competency development roadmap established.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002244) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's