|Job Title:||Cybersecurity Engineer|
|Contact Name:||BYA (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2021 15:32|
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree computer science, information systems or related field.
- Experience in effectively managing contractors and work in cross functional teams
- Up-to-date knowledge on the various security technologies
- Security Certifications like CISA, GSEC, CISSP an advantage
- Experience in public sector technical writing and procurement processes an advantage
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills, collaborative and self-directed
- Security Certifications like CISA, GSEC, CISSP will be preferred.
- Hands-on experience in management, deployment and maintenance of security infrastructure required.
- Hands-on experience in Enterprise data centre operations, information security office, security consultancy and security operation required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide security consultancy in area of threat and risk assessment throughout the system lifecycle from implementation to maintenance.
- Plan and participate in areas of security operations to ensure that processes meet defined information security policies and standards, and evolving security threats.
- Perform vulnerability assessment using automated tools and recommend actionable follow up to remediate the vulnerabilities and/or threats uncovered
- Lead and manage security assessments of system that include configuration review, vulnerability scanning and penetration testing.
- Lead implementation of enterprise security infrastructures which includes Contractor management, design validation and test acceptance.
- Perform maintenance on the enterprise security infrastructures that covers service and security posture upkeep.
- Develop correlation rules in Security Information Event Management (SIEM) system to detect anomalies or security threats through monitoring.
- Escalate security incident alert to respective system owner and assist in containment and recovery from the security incident.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002185) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume